Morning in the Mountains Cookbook
Order through our website
TAKE OUR HOSPITALITY HOME WITH YOU
When the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association innkeepers get together, you never know what they might cook up. Last year, as innkeepers discussed what made the bed and breakfast experience special, a delicious idea emerged.
The group explored what prompted guests to make a return visit. They took a look at what distinguished them from beloved area hotels or short-term rentals offered by strangers. Unanimously, the answer came back: BREAKFAST.
An intrepid group of innkeepers carefully gathered the best recipes from our inns. The cookbook, Morning In The Mountains is the resulting labor of love.
While the book’s focus is breakfast, you’ll also receive the best recipes for appetizers, sweet bites, and our best homemade cookies. Morning In The Mountains is organized into chapters:
- Fruit: Seasonal fruit courses versatile enough to serve as breakfast starters or salads, hors d’oeuvres and light meal endings
- Savory: Quiche, overnight stratas, baked egg ramekins, casseroles, shrimp and grits and more
- On The Side: Side dishes, sauces, conserves, condiments and bite-size appetizers
- Baked & Griddled: Inventive quick breads, baked French toast, pancakes and crispy waffles
- Sweet: Homemade cookies for after a hike, a sweet bite left on a guest pillow, an elegant torte following a morning meal
Morning in the Mountains cookbook is available for purchase at our inn ($20) or online at our website ($25) shipped to billing address.Purchase Cookbook