Morning in the Mountains Cookbook
Delectable Recipes from Asheville Innkeepers!
A delicious souvenir of your Asheville stay, the Morning in the Mountains cookbook shares over 100 recipes of the popular breakfast dishes and afternoon snacks from the innkeepers of the Association. Innkeepers are the ultimate foodies!
Morning in the Mountain recipes include:
- Fruit: seasonal fruit courses versatile enough to serve as breakfast starters or salads, hors d'oeuvres, and light meal endings
- Savory: quiche, overnight stratas, baked egg ramekins, casseroles, shrimp and grits and more
- On the Side: side dishes, sauces, conserves, condiments and bite-size appetizers
- Baked & Griddled: inventive quick breads, baked French toast, pancakes and crispy waffles
- Sweet: homemade cookies to eat after a hike, a sweet bite left on a guest pillow, an elegant torte following a morning meal
Buy your copy at one of our B&Bs, at Malaprops Bookstore in downtown Asheville, or order directly here. $20 for the cookbook; add $5 shipping and 7% tax to domestic USA addresses.