Where Quality and Value Converge
Rates here are less than many lodging choices in the Asheville Area. Read our list of amenities. With lower rates, you’ll get – easy access to Asheville and a quick return to a safe, small town whose residents smile and say hello as they pass each other on the sidewalk. Indeed, you may find yourself falling in love with Weaverville as Howard and Kristen did when they bought the Dry Ridge Inn 16 years ago. Good conversation can always be discovered, especially with fellow guests who you’ve met during your stay, even if you’d prefer a table of your own, you’ll likely find yourself swapping suggestions of where to dine in Weaverville and Asheville, as well as stories about your hometown. Asheville Bed & Breakfast.
- Howard and Kristen live on the premises.
- All rooms have private baths
- Air-Conditioned rooms and Inn.
- All Rooms have Gas Fireplaces
- Guest Refrigerator on the first floor, complimentary beverages and snacks 24/7
- All Rooms have a Sony AM/FM CD Player (125+ CD Music Library)
- All Rooms have Cable TV and DVD Player (260+ Movie Library )
- Free Wireless Internet
- Business Center is available on the second floor.
- Smoke free facility – Smoking is allowed out of doors
- Off-street (on-site) parking for all guests
- Carolina front porch
- Safe, Small Town Two blocks to restaurants and shopping
- Acre of land on a quiet residential street
- Side patio with watergarden and waterfall